Effective date: 10th January 2024
This website is operated by Barnlights
In these terms and conditions, the terms “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to BNL
BNL may share and/or swap information, including any Personal Information, with other Supplier related companies, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively referred to as “the BNL Entities”).
BNL offers the website, including all information, content, images, any videos, blogs, to anybody of any age, gender, culture, religious denomination, any individuals that wish to be educated, or better informed on this specific topic.
Updated pricing is of parts and services is provided to members that login to the portal.
By using, browsing and, or accessing the pages or services in the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (‘T&C’s’).
Additionally, these terms and conditions apply to all users of the website including without limitation users who are browsing, customers, or others.
Revisions to the terms and conditions:
In additions, BNL will add new content and features to the website that shall also be subject to these terms and conditions.
The most current version of the terms and conditions can be viewed at any time on this page, while BNL reserves the right to update, change, or replace any part of these terms and conditions posting updates or changes to our website.
You also agree to provide us with your consent to receive any required notices (if any). You acknowledge that these T&C’s contain disclaimers and other provisions that limit BNL liability to you. You further agree that you will not use the Site for any unlawful purpose. In the event that you do not wish to be bound by these T&C’s, please do not use, browse, or access the site.
All memberships to access pricing is accepted and handled in accordance with the conditions below and the customer accepts these conditions by using the Site.
1: Governing Law
The parliament laws of Australia govern these terms and conditions. You and BNL agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia. You hereby waive any and all jurisdictional and venue defences that might otherwise be available to you.
2: Site Content, Ownership, and Use Restrictions
The material on this website is protected by copyright under Australian Law, and also other countries through international treaties.
- Unless otherwise indicated and except for information directly from links to third-party websites, all rights (including copyright) in all content, other material and compilations contained in, or used to create or support this site including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and navigational and other software (collectively referred to as the Contents) are owned or controlled and are reserved by BNL.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the content in any form is prohibited.
Members will be invited to access the portal where they will find the following:
- Updated pricing for parts and service fees that apply to their account and business dealings with BNL
- A way to contact BNL if they require to do so.
- These Terms and Conditions policy
- All pricing that is uploaded to the members login portal will be treated as actual pricing and
- Will be deemed as latest, correct, and final pricing for parts and services offered by BNL
4: Modifications and Pricing:
BNL will update pricing and upload this to the members area as follows:
- Anytime it requires to do so in accordance with it right to change pricing up or down for services or parts, or both.
- Without the need to provide any prior notice
- Without the need to provide the members with any notice of having done so.
5: Responsibility Of Members:
This website contains pricing inside the members area that is specific and relevant to the member: It is therefore
- The members responsibility to login to the account provided to check pricing periodically
- To be aware that pricing in the members portal will be the pricing that will be charged to their accounts for parts or services rendered.
- That by accepting and becoming a member to the website and portal that they will be bound by these terms and conditions.
6: Indemnity & Liabilities
It is an essential pre-condition of membership that you agree BNL is not legally responsible in any way for any loss or damage you may suffer related to the use of this website portal.
You acknowledge that your use or reliance on information pricing on our website is entirely at your own responsibility, for which BNL shall not be liable.
By using our website, you hereby expressly exclude BNL for all and any liability expressed, implied, or otherwise.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, barsnlights.com.au (BNL) assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on, or material linked to on this website.
13: Term and Termination
- A membership allows you to access the pricing 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Membership duration is for as long or at the discretion of BNL.
- You may terminate your membership at any time by contacting BNL,, however note this will result in you not having access to see the latest updated pricing.
- BNL reserves the right to cancel any membership for any reason whatsoever without any notice required.
For any enquiries, please contact us via email below: